- These lamps can be used in filter tanks so the water can pass without any resistance/ pressure loss.
- The plastic end of the lamp has a 32mm diameter so you can use 32mm pipe clips to mount the lamp in a tank.
- A special tank connector is available for direct installation in i.e. filters.
- This product is only intended for professional use.
- It should be installed in a professional application or assembled with other appliances.
- Before using this product the installer/user must take care the product complies to the latest European standards for UV-C units.
|Item no.||Type||UV-C Lamp|
|XP01402||40W Immersion UV-C||40 Watt T5|
|XP01752||75W Immersion UV-C||75 Watt T5|
|XP01402.1||40W Immersion UV-C Amalgam||40 Watt Amalgam T5|
|XP01802||80W Immersion UV-C Amalgam||80 Watt Amalgam T5|
|7201269||Tank connector 1½”-||–|
Manual Immersion UV-C
Download the Immersion UV-C Manual (pdf, 3,7 mb).