AOP Compact Ozone + UV-C Saltwater Low Pressure
The AOP Compact Ozone + UV-C LP is an excellent solution to combine ozone and low pressure UV-C in one unit. Because of its PVC housing, the AOP Compact Ozone + UV-C Saltwater is very suitable to treat water in saltwater applications.
The air pump pushes air past the combination lamp which produces about 0.6 grams of ozone per hour. The ozone loaded air is mixed
with water in the static mixer where the oxidation process takes place. The water mixed with ozone is then pumped through the
combination lamp again but now on the outside of the quartz glass. The water is exposed to UV-C radiation so that nearly all algae,
bacteria and viruses are killed. The UV-C radiation will also break down any residual ozone changing it into OH- (Hydroxyl radicals) which
have a very high oxidation potential for extra clarity of your water.
- Suitable for saltwater applications.
- Including venturi system and UV-C/Ozone combination lamp.
- No residual ozone left in the water flowing out.
- Enriches the pond water with oxygen.
- Reduces pathogens.
- Reduces algae growth.
- Removes organic matter.
- Removes yellow colorants in the water.
- Supports the performance of biological filters.
- Reduces ammonia level.
- Reduces nitrite level.
- Including 63mm PVC unions with adaptors to 50mm/1½” fem. threading.
- Including hose connectors 1½” – 40/32/25mm.
|Item no.||Type||Ozone UV-C Lamp||Pond volume (L)||Max. flow (L/h)||Max. Press.|
|XH12752||AOP Compact Ozone + UV-C Saltwater LP||75Watt||50.000||20.000||1 bar|