3 Chamber filter with and without UV-C
3 Chamber filter without UV
The 3-chamber filter is a pump fed biological- and mechanical filter. The water passes through 3 filter chambers that are filled with honey comb media for biological filtration and filter foam for progressive filtration from large to smaller waste particles.
3 Chamber filter with UV
Water enters the filter trough an in-line 40 watt UV-C lamp before passing the filter chambers. The UV-C radiation ensures that floating bacteria, germs and algae have no chance to develop. After UV-C disinfection, the water passes through 3 filter chambers that are filled with honey comb media for biological filtration and filter foam for progressive filtration from large to smaller waste particles.
- Fast results visible; a clear and healthy pond.
- Smart design.
- All-in-one chamber filter.
- Inlet and outlet on same side of the filter for easy installation and cleaning.
- Fitted with a 50mm slide valve waste outlet for easy cleaning.
- Without UV-C versions: hose tail 32 mm.
- With UV-C versions Inlet: hose tail 25/32/40mm.
- Outlet: 63mm tank connector.
- Including lid.
|Item no.||Type||Size (L x W x H) cm
||Max. Pond (m³)
||Max. Flow (m³/h)
|4056605N||3 Chamber filter (220 liter)||96 x 42 x 60||20||4|
|4056604N||3 Chamber filter (220 liter) + 40 watt UV-C||96 x 42 x 60||20||4|
|4056607N||3 Chamber filter (330 liter)||96 x 67 x 68||30||6|
|4056606N||3 Chamber filter (330 liter) + 40 watt UV-C||96 x 67 x 68||30||6|
3 Chamber Filter Manual
Download the 3 Chamber Filter Manual Manual (pdf, 1,8 mb).